Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can Nipple Piercing Mess Up Milk Ducts

New Home! Chaos



I was very busy with my return trip, moving and organizing a conference. I have no internet at home yet. It feels good to disconnect from the Internet a little, when we go there a few hours a day, it is more efficient, we do not waste time wandering and procrastinate. It's real communication!

short my university projects have been stopped a lot during this time of transition. Now I am settled, I live alone in a small loft with a beautiful view over the east of Montreal. I feel good, disengaged in total, without a lease, without internet subscription without roommates. I feel more free, ready for further changes and stripped of old dusty relics. A large household. I needed that. I think this move is just the culmination of my time of great shift.

Today I try to put a little bath in my academic work. Here is where I am: my experiment will involve the screening of a fragmented picture of how to do more, to be deformed to be projected onto multiple surfaces primitive. And content? We'll see ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment