Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tractor Wedding Sayings

Complaint of an unbearable future

We're on Earth, after a few years and unexplained supernatural phenomenon occurred on every continent on the planet. Millions of people in the blink of an eye, disappeared, vanished, without leaving any trace. Upon investigation, one common denominator: they all appeared in the Christian faith ...



Complaint of an unbearable future ...



Standing in the middle of the corridor
a voice that chills me
mind Shy or can be insistent
I know, the voice is not a cry
sound a little strange hovering
What attracts me
hypnotized and could not think
And even fewer understand
I surrender to his lust ...

If she dies I can not say I
But slowly thaws a bit
I seem to detect it no longer expects And laugh
prepares to confess

I'm so lonely she ended by saying
Without any sense of who I became
I remember stepping on Earth
With the smell of flowers and oak slaughtered

Children hopeful smiles
And they gave without counting
From these legends of endless romances
And these men who sacrificed their destiny

As I see myself in the form
I lived yesterday
My name sung in every language
my fame And that defied

hell I am so far she finally scream
your world I was banished forever
More souls who live for still recalls it
When I was with you then: "You call me love ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment