Monday, December 14, 2009

Dotted Red Spot On Nose

Respect

I urge you to respect what's next. And enjoy what may be the last moments of this blog. I leave you for an indefinite period. Because I'm not well. I have fought throughout this year 2009 as a lioness, for my work, my friends, and also for my private life and share all this into a disaster just before Christmas. Supposedly there's never a time for things to go wrong, but it's even harder when everyone starts to cheer and you, you're breathing hard because the ball at the bottom of the gorge is now choking. I
always thought a blog was not the overflow of our private lives but now I do not know what I'm thinking, what I should do or where I'll mostly landed. I always feel for not having enough room wherever I am, wherever I go, my feelings are not understood, misunderstood, scary.
People who come here know how I put energy and love in my pictures in my texts and comments. But when a real person rejects any form of recognition of others, what it does and what it is, you lose a little each day for granted.
every day I lost a little of myself to the point where I do know any more who I am.

I do not feel like complaining, I just want to say that for once, Delphinium laying down their arms.
Because she is tired ...

I have not forgotten you

0 comments:

Post a Comment