Thursday, February 18, 2010

Woman With Inguinal Hernia

How I learned that I would welcome foreigners with me shortly




History began a week ago, apparently the world knew except me concerned in the question:


few days ago seeking gossett going to school, all staff receives me with a big smile accompanies Congratulations to all the time field, I was quite shocked, because I do not understand what was happening.


* One of the mistresses threw me in the hallway

- I'm so happy for you, so it does what?

- how you feel?

- you are not too tired?

- in any case the gossett taught us the good news and she was very happy.


Even before I could put one, another mistress approached me and said:

* So like that you still have 7 months, Wawww, I am very happy for you, c ' that happiness is coughed.


Despite everything I had heard I had always Freelance nothing and it took a girlfriend of gossett approached me and throws me: "The gossett told us she was having a little brother and a sister, so cool, I'm jealous , I have twin brothers, I'd be a lovely big sister, "so I finally realized that I was the victim of a rumor that had been spread by my child, I was dying of laughter, the mistress understand anything in my laughter, I was almost taken a minute to tell them that no it was not true and that the girl had trouble understanding.



I did not immediately understood or she left such information, then arrived in the car I asked him kindly:


* Me: So you're gonna have a little brother and little sister, or is what you leave me this?


* The Gossett (cushy) said: well yes you remember you told me the last that I have a little brother and a sister very soon.


And it was the click in my brain, I remembered vaguely a conversation we had had a few days ago:


* The Gosset: Mummy , is what can go buy a little brother and sister tomorrow.


* Me (in my eyes equarquillant): what you just said because I thought I had misheard.


* The Gosset: I said is what you can buy a little brother and sister.


* I (still stunned) I asked him but you said you bought the babies, they are not bought eh!! If you want to have little brothers and sisters, we will pray the Good Lord and when it's time Inshallah thou shalt have many many, right?


* The Gosset: ok so it means that I might be soon.


* Me: Yes inchallah


and therefore is part of what all this unfounded rumor.



Like what children do hold a conversation that interests them.



A hilarious.






Source: The world of my Little and his imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment