Thursday, November 4, 2010

What To Put On Resume For Clothing Stores

Confusion?? God bless America



For those who do not read the language of Shakespeare, here's basically what the neon sign says:
"The blood of Jesus against Obama . On November 4, 2008, history was made illegally
elect a Muslim president Taliban U.S.: Hussein. "
And if I told you that this picture was posted on the Twitter site of Sarah Palin?!? I believe at least a little joker has managed to crack his password, it is with permission that such photo would be posted from his account. I do not pretend to have what it takes to advise Palin politically, but she makes the spokesman of a reactionary religious right more often than thought, it all goes way too far.

Is she insinuating that it is agree with this statement or does she just give us some idea of the distorted perception What our Christian brothers from the center of the United States Barack Obama (you will understand that such displays do not easily find the ground floor of a church in New York)? In one case as in the other, I find this sad and politically clumsy tactics. I do not want to do the Sarah Palin bashing apply like everyone else to do for two years. Laugh if you like, but I likes me this bonnefemme. I love her for her drive and for his uncommon courage. I do not know the purity of his motives to serve his country, but let him what he deserves, it has more than coui .... that many types of my acquaintance (including me!).

Even the establishment of his own party is afraid. Because they are afraid that things are going now, it is in an excellent position to win the Republican nomination for the election of 2012. It scared them a boundless sheet because if she were to win this nomination, it will be Sarah vs. Barack for the presidency in 2012, and there the Republicans suspect although they may bite the dust and choking. ..

Yes, I like Sarah Palin and her style of Alaskan grizzly with a stick hockey between the teeth but against Barack Obama, I'm afraid that Sarah would become the sockeye in the mouth of the black bear. Why? Precisely because of the kind of philosophy behind the decision to post a picture like you see above. There is still a limit to the demagoguery and populism. You see, the majority of American voters do not buy this fable of Taliban Muslim elected illegally and unless a miracle Sarah Palin rises to the level of an intellectual like Hilary Clinton, how will it to compete against the argument as strong as a refined Barack Obama?






0 comments:

Post a Comment