Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shooting Pain In Upper Thigh



I arrived in Paris this morning. Tomorrow night, we (me and Thomas) plays Tvestroy in a large cinema. We could make an installation our material. I am a zombie today. I had a little shock on arrival. I had forgotten that Paris was so huge and there were so many people. I do not like how this shock occurs, I felt bad nervousness, one that reminds me of the depression. When I'm tired, I often fear that a relapse but I think I did a bit too much for nothing, because this is all behind. Must say that I drank a little on the plane. Furthermore I still have that damn nervous before shows, I guess he must learn to live with that. We are housed in the 1st district. I am lucky to be here. I feel not realize what happens to me too. It appears to me to be abstract here, while I'm at the end of academic session in Montreal (on strike!). In fact I do not really remember what will happen to the session because of the strike that has lasted a month. For this reason, I decided to extend the trip a few jours.Donc I'll be there for ten days, I have eyes and ears wide open and I will share my discoveries. Tomorrow I experimented jogging along the Seine, wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment