Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shortening Butter Equivalence Baking



I am making a portrait work for the seminar course on the image. We must create a self portrait, which does not last more than a minute in which we n'apparaissons not. Starting from relatively simple constraints, I embarked in an experiment of some complexity (without really wanting it). It must be said that the video Conference of Martin Ouellet greatly inspired me to work the matter out of the computer!

This week I worked with my friend Marie-Chantale in the manufacture of a showcase for Festival of Films on Art. The poster festival resumes work of artist George Rousse. George Rousse uses the technique "of anamorphosis" in most of his works. The showcase is a reproduction of creative poster, itself a reproduction of a work by George Rousse.



This is a game of perspective in which an image can only be seen in its entirety from a specific point of view. In other view, the image is segmented and distorted. This made me want to work with 3d anamorphic projection (3D geometry). This showcase project fell simultaneously with a presentation on the projection geometry 3d given during the Seminar on interactivity.






I do not know if I'll make cons for Monday ... Must contruire cubes projected to coincides virtual world and real world content and programming to project. We'll see. In terms of content, we'll talk ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment