Monday, August 10, 2009

How Deep Is A Womans P

Long live camping!




My wife and I just returned from vacation. Contrary to what I had anticipated my return to work was not at all difficult. The reason? Camping friends, camping. Many thanks to Manon (my wife), for having worked to the body during all these years, praising me camper's life. The fresh air, trees, swimming in the lake, wildlife, no phone, no TV, the Couin Couin greedy ducks and the sound of raindrops falling on leaves.

Yet I did everything to resist. Me camping? Come on! Waking up in the morning, wet like an old sausage, on all fours to blow on a fire that does not take brainer to run the ice, pay $ 7.00 for a small bag of logs dried fear, thunderstorms threatens to fry you up, forget it Jehoshaphat! For me camping, it was a closed file for life.

This means we like life is playing tricks (or how we tell stories). Still, I finally capitulated and that I am transformed. For peace and healing, there is nothing like returning to the forest. I am a new man, yes, I am Daniel Boone ...

PS I thank the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, not to be the guy who took the photo of Grizzly ... I am sure he will never sleep in a tent more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment