Thursday, August 20, 2009

Solution Libby Financial Accounting

experience cubic projection cube mapping experiment # 2

Here is the result of another experiment of cubic mapping. This time I changed my toolbox. The first time I built a small application in Max Jitter which allowed me to generate "layers" of video and apply a "warping". I was so inspired software Videoprojectiontool .

In this second test VDMX I use the software to manage the "layers". I can apply the "layers" of the animations made with "Quartz Composer". I wanted to try these tools since I could not play things as video clips in the first test. This solution seems quite flexible and efficient in terms of processing. This also avoids reprogramming software that already exists. I found this recipe here:

http://memo.tv/projection_mapping_quad_warping_with_quartz_composer_vdmx









-------------

Ps: For fans who are waiting for my videos on Friday .... Euuuh as some have noted, I have not done. This technique autodeadline public does not seem right to me. A +




0 comments:

Post a Comment