Monday, October 12, 2009

How To Tell If A Scorpio Male Is In Love With You

nihlophénoménologie?

installation 16 tadpoles, MC Desrosiers + Me (TM photo Desrosiers)

The radio silence from my presence on this blog is the witness of my lack of inspiration. I am a writing my thesis project. I find it flat. I read books I do not understand much. Sometimes I surprise myself: the other day I was able to explain enough precisely the word ontology to my girlfriend. It's simple, it's being as being: all these little things that are not necessarily rational and that, taken together, form a coherent meaning.

In my reading, when a sentence seems to make sense with my eventual creation project still not very clear to me, I said, I keep it in the bank. Ultimately, I have a bank of words taken from books on philosophy, phenomenology and psychology that "fitter" in an academic text. I also understood what phenomenology is a philosophical discipline that you soft mixes science with a rigid seem to know what you mean without having to follow the scientific rigor. I do not hate it!

This text, if I understand why I do it, prove that it is justified to create an installation with video cubes in space. Maybe it makes me also reveal my own ontology. For the moment, I struggle to make sense of all these fragments of myself, the student, who takes any small contract to survive a little slave, who volunteered to help artists who do not understand much about technology but want no sense of business, one that starts one week in Europe with the show he did with his friend. In all these situations interchangeable, I'm not sure I recognize. There is no longer a place of comfort, everything is new, everything is a choice annoying. I live for do not miss anything? I live to teach me?

Yesterday I poisoned with a fungus (not magic and not intentionally!), I puke your guts. Today I was in shape like this was a piece that I did not. It's like that for me, to feel alive, I must be totally déconcrisser yesterday. Otherwise, I feel like a ghost caught in several dimensions.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment