Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Knightsbridge Porecline Dolls

He by whom the offense cometh ...




In these days in Quebec, perhaps I should title this post "Those who through the scandals are coming ..." You noticed the list public figures who get caught with his hands in the bag since last year? Well, financial advisers to "Vincent Lacroix," I am not surprised, but former Governor General of Quebec who are accused of criminal fraud and forgery ?!?!? Seriously, z'avez already taken two minutes to observe the face of the Honourable Lise Thibault? Even "hot bread" in a wheelchair over the market. Grandma Lise, oozing wisdom, righteousness and compassion. My adoptive mother had to repeat myself a billion times that you should never judge a toad jump to see, and much Lise Thibault is one of the last people on earth to whom I had the slightest doubt; sorry mom, I was convinced that this frog was above all suspicion, I was wrong, you're still right!



last week, there was not an hour passes without us being informed of a new scam Montreal municipal politics. And again, everyone goes: Mayor Tremblay and his supposed ignorance on vacation his closest adviser, called on the yacht of a multimillionaire entrepreneur who wins in years of lucrative contracts with the City. The CEO, who is fucked at the door (with a substantial severance pay anyway), seems to be there asleep at the switch (including having failed to advise the Mayor on a questionable deal) in another sordid history of awarding contracts. Benoit Labonté, who disappears from the political scene without explanation, in the wake of revelations from an obscure individual who claims to have seen Titus cheerfully accepting envelopes full of cash probably more brown than green, the hand of the same multimillionaire entrepreneur who likes to invite his friends from the city council to roast the carcass on the deck of his modest boat. Louise Harel, now accused in the daily Le Devoir , having swept the back of his hand the warning that he served two former prominent members of Vision Montreal on the dubious practices of Benoit Labonte.



I could go on for several paragraphs, and frankly, the exercise would ultimately be useless. In truth, there is an important point that I wish we could all learn in this ocean of deceit and fraud: We are all , and I mean all capable to do the same or if not worse than those people who find themselves in the dock. Well, I hear of some here say, "Come on! I could never be crooked like that world! . Listen, I respect your opinion but I can not never share it. Do not misunderstand me, I did not excuse their behavior or fraudulent spirit that has taken root in all levels of power, I'm just saying that every human being could not only be tempted, but also succumb to the lure of easy money and power.



I lost count of the blogs where all these good citizens gargle feelings so pure that beside them, Mother Teresa would pass for a woman of easy virtue. Of course all this is outrageous and unacceptable. Of course some of them would face justice and bear the consequences of their actions. Of course it makes no sense a justice system that frees people without any remorse after only a sixth of their sentence. But tell me honestly, you still believe you rescue moral man by man? I am of the opinion that without the help of God, man or woman would enough strength or leadership to change anything. Here I am about to use a term that many no longer wish to hear the sin! Now you read me right! I say that every human who breathes in this world carries with it the evil and all too often, it would be unable to recognize even if he was biting the hindquarters with all his might.



And that is why sin is so terrible, it happens at first in ways so subtle and unobtrusive, that most of the time, we do not even suspect that the trap s case to reach us. Therefore I challenge all those people who think they are so clean, walk a few miles into the boots of our politicians. If they rely solely on their talent and their experience, I do not give them six months and they will leave the moral compromise infiltrate their actions and their thinking.



Too easy to manage the club's buttocks sitting in the stands, and remake the universe blows of "Me if I were him ... »







0 comments:

Post a Comment