Friday, November 27, 2009

Drugstore Hair Color Rinse

Coward dope man!


"Drop the dope man! Ti-Jesus it does not exist!" Here in full, the comment left by a fan last night in my box You tube. And I answer him on the field: "Well, the problem is that I found Jesus when I dropped the dope. Amazing still, how can a supposedly imaginary character much more disturbing!"
But do not worry, Mister Herr (his nickname) is on track. Why so much optimism on my part? Simply because the name of Jesus upsets. Most people live their quiet life and for whom spirituality is well down their list of priorities, would not have wasted two minutes of their precious time for me to post a comment. Their interest in the thing, equaled that my indifference to the gestation of tiger beetles from Niger. But to be pumped to the point of frustration swing-mail to a "no name" who sings Jesus, translated by me the following possibility: This guy is a candidate to receive the light of the Father.
Station to your soul Herr Mister! The truth does not just come from the mouths of children, she sometimes falls over like a brick wall. We flatten it without too restraint, like pancakes, that God can then seasoning to its suitability for one of her new recipes.
On second thought, I wonder if I became a pancake with spinach or a pancake with maple syrup? Certainly not in syrup answer my better half ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment