Monday, November 9, 2009

Peliculas De Monica Roccaforte Online

Calvary or the obligations of daily gente feminine




I'm sure I'm not the only one to have had that desire at least once in his life admit good for me ca was of thousand of times , I often wanted to be a man, even very very often.

It's so difficult to be a girl, a woman, nowadays it is judged by its appearance, the clothes make the man, always be presentable, be well-dressed from head to feet, decent :

- starting by the head
* when you have hair way way (or Afro hair pulled back or ...), well, not AC do not pass the eyes of the masses, today it must either make a brushing, to put curlers, ... or get her hair extensions or Brazilian Indians to be considered "normal."

- through face
* between the first moisturizer that supposedly prevents sweating pffffffff 'hogwash I say, even with that I sweat like a SCREWED ,
* the foundation (I never understood Why is it called like that for that matter),
* anti wrinkle products,
* false eyelashes,
* the eyebrow pencil,
lighthouse *, eye *
mascara, lash
the lighthouse * cheeks *
powder makeup,
* red and lip pencils, lip gloss *
,
......
and so I do not know where to head, after citing all the ingredients of our facial beauty, I'm almost out of breath.

- and ending with the body
* between the time that takes us women to shower,
* Dispense cream body from head to toe,
* get the nails (manicure and pedicure) *
choose his gear dress of the day (is what I put in skirt tights, pants, shirt, dress , capris, jeans, jacket, tailor ...???)
* choose her jewelry based on their clothes (earrings, ring, bracelet, watch, necklace ... gold or silver or junk)
* choose her shoes (I have put high heels or short, the platforms, EBP, ...???)
* choose her bag (what color should I choose, AC was all me, the width of the bag small, medium, large ???),
*
choose the kind of perfume is to put (fruits, wood, flourish 'if said AC )

Another big problem we face is we women hair removal for what ca I want to be a man, for them it is not an obligation, they do not care when I see them strutting with hair to toe longer than my current mop, I have balls.






When I think many women feel forced to spend all this time to waxing, what decision-head, always has to ask Ok I take the wax, depilatory cream, the wax .... and I apply under the arms, legs, thighs, ... the bottom here and blah, blah.

All this to say that being a woman requires patience and time, I'm just worn out by the fact think of the effort and energy expended daily to make nice with standards after society. Why I rebel against my poor person has the slightest chance, that way tomboy, sneakers or sandals, jeans, t shirt, no makeup is not even a lip gloss or a headlight eyelids.
Why can not it beat the ovaries and simplify our lives from time to time, we can be pretty without spending hours in front of the mirror. I understand very well that being elegant in the eyes of people you boost morale mostly good but ........


Source: My Imagination, My comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment