Friday, December 3, 2010

Constipation Umbilical Hernia Surgery






Under the white flakes falling from a sky lit up, I saw reindeer on skis, pressed several Santas, elves busy, plump snowmen, polar bears embracing, mocking trolls, fairies twinkling beauty, hinds and stags wrapped up, a whole flock of children twirling. This procession was advancing to the sound of a fanfare unlikely gathering all animals of the ancient forest and whose leader, a great white bear wearing a red cape sublime, gesticulating and whistling a sprightly air. All this small world slid towards the large white fir, charged with golden balls, colorful gifts, a beautiful procession of Advent.
Under the tree, lived an entire city, bringing together all people, young and old, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Star and the promise of a bright future.

And my nose is twirling with delight, felt the scent of gingerbread, the smell of biscuits, a breath of cinnamon. On my cheek, my favorite pixie left a sweet kiss and a blinking short time, I saw the promise of a savior and kings millennia at his feet.

I do not think I have dreamed, or if so, a little. Yet on my cheek is the imprint of a kiss and my heart broken hopes that the band continue to play the waltz of the angels.



© Delphinium December 2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment