Friday, December 17, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Adopt In 2010

Advent (2) Advent



In a time of rejoicing, I found myself repeatedly distressed at the thought not to meet Father Christmas fateful day of 25 December.

Busy in my work, shopping, celebrations with friends, the many aperitifs and dinners, I felt that my body is tired and tired of all this noise and all those lights.

But one day, strolling in a beautiful city this planet, I looked at the sky and saw a little red man that made me a wink. I turned to the friend who accompanied me and asked if she saw the same thing as me. She looked surprised, said no and told me I was still dreaming.


I blinked again, but he was always there, smiling, wagging his beard gently in the breeze that smelled of snow. Beside him stood a small tree that smelled of resin. Farther sparkled blue stars while we were in the day. And a merry extravaganza included this pretty picture. I felt tingling in the cheeks, heard voices whispering to me fafardets ear rhymes of old, and the waltz of the angels suddenly rang at the street corner. In a split second, I saw the procession together all these wonderful people and their leader, the great white bear dressed in his red cape sublime.


my heart I felt elated and my eyes lit up like a child. Then I remembered the arrival of Father Christmas at home, at home, when I was about to wait surrounded by my two older brothers, in their bedroom door closed. I heard shots hit the door, a great rustling of papers, stifled laughter, great excitement. I heard the sweet voice of my grandpa who greeted Santa Claus, asking for news of his big world tour and I sensed the friendly handshake between two men. The minutes dragged on and my heart raced. Then when my Dad called the door to get us all out, I ran towards the large tree that sat in our living room and I saw that Santa was well spent there. The gifts piled up near the bright crib, baby Jesus smiled at me and I screamed with joy. The door Input was closing slowly, candles diffused a soft glow, I felt the exciting smells of the forest and the more light colored paper surrounding the so beautiful gifts. And the big tree that my Dad brought back from the sublime millennial forest near the pasture I hugged prickles tearing myself screaming with joy.


space of a moment in this big city lights, I felt all this, tears of gratitude came into my eyes and I thanked my parents whispered and my family me had offered such beautiful Christmas. I watched friends occupied before the windows, and I declined again Earth, floating gently after my golden parachute to land on the cold paving stones, happy to have seen the wink of the old man red with a white beard.


perky I left, convinced that really, Father Christmas exists for those who keep a child's soul.


PS Dear friends, I leave you carte blanche on this message to let your imagination on the previous post, there were strange people who came to talk to me, you bring them back and participate in this sweet dream. And thank you

thank you to my lady Northern HPY, who just award prizes. Christmas has come earlier. :-)


© Delphinium December 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment