Friday, January 1, 2010

I Like Bobbies Bracelet Wallpapers

Retrospective of the past decade



To differ from other or rather yet to make my malignant instead of quoting my new year resolutions for this new style, yeah I decided to lose 10 kgs, exercise more, say less insults, respect more adults at risk to be less nice to always go for a stupid ho, look after me anymore, to continue my studies, asking for a raise well deserved the TAF and blah, blah ... I decided to rather do a short retrospective of the past 10 years of my life and the world in general.

I must admit that it was a little crazy, but here's my review of the early years of the twenty-first century:

Personally

- starting with my visit to the Queen Mother in 99/2000, my 2 years in the kingdom taught me what freedom and true. In the land of Ladi Di personally I've been practicing the art of dress jumenfoutisme by not calculating the notice of anyone, I'm like a dowdy Redneck has time and again, but I had a good excuse I was young, hihi. I also discovered the Garage (musical genre unknown by many people) and my love for Techno and Dance has increased.

- I had my first real jobs at the beginning of this decade and graduation I was too proud, thinking that I could accomplish anything in this life very easily. What I was wrong!

- I tried to discover and better understand myself emotionally speaking, result: my experiences taught me a lot about men, style prince charming on his white horse is no AC, not the perfect man Furthermore, we all have faults and that communication, compromise, mutual respect were the essential elements to run a couple.

- I had the marital obligation to move to the country of Uncle Sam crazy.


- I was pleased to welcome MINI ME in my LIFE, it is now 5 types freelancing. Its main features: Piplette, a video game addict, a Mini Miss Fashionista who insists that his clothes are of the same color as his shoes, making matches head every morning.

- I had the opportunity to make new friends during this decade and with age I realized that the true friend (s) no longer ran the streets, so I've become a real wild. Result: still 10 000 times shy and biting my nails became a passion of mine when I find myself in uncharted territory, stressed to the max.

- the guy's ego, I involuntarily softened over time, evidence has repeatedly I found myself in tears for trivial reasons, even me I understand.

- I became very ambitious to the point of obsession, hoping that the success and professional achievement, social, ..... to be very soon Inshallah.

- as I still love Hip Hop.

- I also discovered that I had a passion: Writing. Why I found myself with several blogs in my name also one of my future projects is to create a new one, it will be mainly devoted to the history of our world, so as not to miss inchallah very soon. Write me and relaxes me Destressing, I know that whenever I say this, some roll their eyes, but that's pure and simple truth.

- The disappearance of several members of my family was completely upset, know that I miss you all.

- The eternal battle I waged against diabetes has really changed my outlook on life, you may leave this earth overnight, so I try to take better care of myself and to better take advantage of all people who are very dear to me.

- In short, the ups and downs of daily life have shaped my character.


What impressed me most in this world from 2000 to 2009


Without chronological order:


- The endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

- The explosion of the Internet bubble.

- Natural disasters: Katrina and the tsunami in Asia, aviation accidents and endless attacks terrosristes (bombs, explosives
....)

- Bird flu and H1N1.

- Technology has reached an unprecedented with the emergence of the Iphone and Ipod and have a laptop no longer become a luxury.

- The emergence of YouTube, now all mns 15 hours of new videos are loaded.

- Usain Bolt the Jamaican athlete was the fastest man in the world on all tracks.

- The phenomenon Lady Gaga, with his musical style electro-pop innovator, and his offbeat look ultra works, his public appearances noticed, has become an inescapable icon of the international music scene.

- The musical phenomenon Susan Boyle, after the video of his performance the emission Britain's Got Talent was an incredible buzz on YouTube, it became a Supastar and beats all records for CD sales in the U.S. in late 2009.

- Crisis and Guinneene mutiny in September 2009.

- The war in Congo and violence against women are there for many years.

- The war in Darfur in Sudan.

- The horror that was the attack of September 11, 2001, the image that remains etched in my head: if people were jumping from windows to escape the flames.

- The fact that we are always wrong judge in the 21 th century by just one is Muslim.

- Racism has still not disappeared.

- The creation of a new currency the Euro.

- The movie "The Notebook" a beautiful love story.

- The Terminator is elected governor of California which anything can happen in life.

- The joy that is Facebook, I found all these people I had completely lost sight of.

- The camera and digital camera, it took me time to stop sticking my eye was the little window, mdrrr.


- 2008 is marked by the biggest crisis ever for the capitalist model since 1929. After the collapse of financial system in the U.S., many banks are going bankrupt. Layoffs are becoming daily and the rate of unemployment explodes in western countries.

- November 4, 2008, the hope of a new era is rising on the United States, which shall elect the first president of Metis history.

- Death of Michael Jackson


Basically here is what I remember.


My Last Word


These ten years were marked by world wars a new genus, and the emergence of international terrorism. Concurrently, international trade have become globalized ; The Internet, social networks, new technologies make information and communication priorities of the two new consumer media. Finally, the globalization of the economy has shown its limits and its dramatic consequences capitalism.

The slogan for this new decade, keep smiling and relaxed at any moment.

What we reserve the next decade, only God knows, meanwhile, well have fun and I wish all your most secret wishes come true and do not forget me if you ever win the Lotto, I do not sign kidding?


Source: The World linternet, My experiences and those of each other, word of mouth

0 comments:

Post a Comment