Saturday, January 9, 2010

Toronto To Fredericton Bus

Moving



*** This Blog ends here, he moved here : ****

I move for technical reasons but also for a down-to-day personal. Blogspot is limited regarding the management of the layout and interface customization. The new wordpress blog is more personal, more customizable. I also decided to combine business with pleasure, it would pose a blog that is also my personal website.

This new version contains so my business information, projects in which I participate. This new platform, although it seems more formal, I hope it will not be limiting. I wish to continue to speak intimately of subjects related to my field of study and professional or not. I will use it to share my discoveries, questions, whether cultural, media, or personal. I still short of becoming a blogger , observer of the world and myself in the world. I hope to interest readers and that you interact with your comments.









0 comments:

Post a Comment