Friday, January 29, 2010

What Happens When Puppy Is Dewormed

Heart Hell will be hot for some



I share with you an email today that I have received.


Here are the contents:

Warning

Too bad we can not even be of service!!


This is a true story that can happen to all women. Ill-intentioned people can you "sell" and swing in no time your life.

A woman left her office after work hours. Along the way she met a child who was crying on the road. Feeling pity for the child, she stopped and went to ask him what was happening.

The child replied: "I'm lost. Can you take me home please? "The child gave her a piece of paper saying it was her address. The woman unsuspecting him back nicely at address.

Once outside the door of the home, she pressed the doorbell and then received a strong electric shock, she fainted, because the bell was wired with high voltage. Then she fainted.

The next day when she awoke, she found herself in an empty house in the hills, naked. Used condoms had been thrown into the room, and sperm ran down her body. Overall there were about 20 condoms containing the sperm! She had not even seen his attackers, went it counts.

crimes nowadays seem to target the well-intentioned people like this lady for example.

At the end of the email there was this message:
If such situation occurs again, ladies, please bring the child to the police, do not go to an unknown address, even if the child insists, crying or not and you feel great compassion.
Please send this email to all your contacts mostly female, women, friends, colleagues and friends who have daughters. It is better to receive this message a thousand times than to be victim of such aggression! God bless you!


My Conclusion

for the authenticity of the story I really do not know, but in any case this story could happen to everyone. We women and children we are prey rather easy. As long as there ill-intentioned people who roam around there will never be quiet spirit.

In my world, I feel no pity for rapists, how they spoil human life kind of trauma has life for victims, so I opted for any punishment for them, we has much choice: between castration, prison, death penalty ........


Watch out they are everywhere. And especially for those who teach their girls to say no to strangers and not to put themselves in certain situations to be in the De-Wed

My mother traumatized me in my youth and today I have no regrets and I would point the same with my Gossett.



Source: The World of Internet and My Imagination

0 comments:

Post a Comment