Saturday, September 26, 2009

Combined Baptism And 1st Birthday Invitation Card

obsessed with this song for years and I can not help it. Being supposedly



Have you ever had a song of love to the point of being addicted, I mean the, feel the urge and need to listen daily to the infinite repeat mode on your IPOD.

YES, NO?

ME in true fan of French hip hop, I'm a real drug addict has one of the songs SAIAN SUPA CREW (one of the best French rap group by the way), the title of the song is SUPA SAIAN CUT , featuring on the killings DJ CUT KILLER I love for over 12 years (ironing).

I share this song today, so for those who know and continue to enjoy for those who do not know eh Ben discovers.


Listening to this song I'm still overwhelmed by this feeling of joy, as the saying goes he who hears the melody has the joy, all I had AC, I love the beat and listening I have only one desire pressing, pushing the coffee table in my living room against the wall and put myself to breakdance and also move my butt, just imagine scene .

The song =======>> HERE



Source: My Music Fertile Imagination, The World Music

0 comments:

Post a Comment