Friday, September 4, 2009

What Do I Need To Do Buy Used Car Ontario

The new men's fashion or the handbag for men


Towards home country of Uncle Sam the masses adore anything that comes from Europe, I speak particularly of fashion, they like everything is brand French, Italian, English, etc. ....

People are willing to spend any amount to get a page of European fashion, whatever the article, it's going to shoes, clothes to bags, ...

right I'll talk about this new mode of pocket Men as I like to call it and I was inspired by these photos taken no more than a month in the U.S.:





My reaction,

P'TAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNN

but what the hell,


Pardon my guy, when not even you, I told myself at the sight of these photos. Seeing Ronaldo (the famous soccer player) accompanied by his dear Wallet Men GUCCI, I almost felt bad for him at ease.

Despite his angelic smile, his charisma, his eyes sparkling, his abdominal chocolate bars and so on, there was no beating around the bush, this package is trooooooooooop effeminate for him, here Endpoint I have said. Both

I manage to support the shoulder bag for men, but it oh NO !!!!!

First singled out by women, handbags for men have long been a joke, nothing more than a surging wave of femininity on the male sex, as if it was written that men were intended to be limited to backpacks and other wallets. It

Note that the unisex and metrosexuality have won a lot of ground! After hair removal, anti-wrinkle creams, body care ...... it is the turn of the handbag to gain popularity with the male sex. Practice to store articles, cellular, paper and money, the bag man is now the accessory that adds style and there is for everyone, all prices and all tastes.

Yes Men are a fashion of handbags, the madness of men's luxury jacket is in full swing and all major brands will rub them (hands) and enjoy to the max.

And while this trend of male pouch is present everywhere, these marks Luxury wanted even more complicate the matter by introducing us to two types of bags for men


Carrier bags short









The bags have long handles











My Opinion
Even though fashion has often leaves the male sex aside, apparently the handbag Men became a must-have accessory these days and even if it has still not please everyone including myself, it is undoubtedly become the fashion accessory of reference.

When the price of such luxury handbags ... it is so high that it is enough fear of leaving the bottom of the closet ...

I know that fashion bags for cartons serious men in Europe, but frankly by a man who is not gay, would be hard to escape unnoticed with his wallet under his arm like that, at the risk of being treated of HOMO.

What do you think?

Voila, my keyboard to your eyes.


Source: My Imagination, The World of Fashion and the Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment