Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sayings For The Save The Date

Sexy female exhibitionism volunteer or how to seek treatment Cup-Pe in public.




Anyone is free to dress as she wants, in my opinion, insofar as it remains quite correct to at least be respected in public.

But what I said, I dream, it's provocative clothing that advocates freedom today !!!!!!!!!!!!

For almost a decade, we see that the fashion world has evolved positively and negatively , which meant that today we meet these girls

* with no dress sense ,

* or we see those who are likely to REGARDED ice and lack of proper visual projection, leaving her home with a style you pluck out the eyes,

* or those who simply nothing to beat what people think of them, they want to follow fashion trends, by all means and every opportunity possible.


I am for freedom of expression but dress up even when a certain point, I do not want my eyes are traumatized daily:

- by bouncing tits outdoors as suffocating in the short place they are offered,
- with pieces of ass who has reported a case in buttock or clothes too short
- the String that exceeds the hipster jeans,
- by sight pair of buttocks that are being mistreated and forced into pants who rejected because of obvious lack of space,
- .......... and so

The main reasons that I think are:
- need constant attention and constant
- the provocative voluntary
- Heat is a compelling enough reason for hogwash light and very decollete dress for girls.



The favorite haunts of these girls are essentially the clubs and the street you will not believe me ben take a look below:






you A breathtaking Hein, BASE, provocation is at its apogee it.

I am always amazed the base of those who still dare to leave their homes this way:










The fault that has :
- At the family (especially the girls), pfffffffff !!!!!!
- Or the parents who I feel no longer control their daughters' clothing,
- ...................

And I do not want to hear this:
- It is difficult to dress and cover long especially when it's hot because my answer will be:
- Yes, but you can always dress long or short, covered or half covered and still remain decent, is not it?


My opinion
A body is made to be respected, I ask a person to hide the head foot as a "Ibadou" (woman who veils), but there must be all the same limitations. Some outfits are made for school, work, special occasions (weddings, receptions, dances ,......)
It is very important to take care of yourself, to be present at each time instead of dressing indecently at risk of being sexually harass, or otherwise be abused.

What happened to our morals, our manners, respect for oneself, of decency, dignity in our society today, we prefer these expose parts of our body that are suposees be covered, I does not understand the purpose and I would never be the biggest ever partisans of this scourge indecendante fashion.

I understand people who feel good about themselves, but is it really necessary at this time to share her body to everyone that we interact in public?



Source: My Imagination, The World of the Internet, the experience and findings of each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment