Sunday, September 27, 2009

Older Female Dog Leaking Fluid

Thoughts from Sunday



It happens to you once you occupy the mind in thinking has multitudes of sensible things and / or insane like me, when boredom and / or the stress of life are present in my everyday life, well, that's what I catch my mind has unwittingly done.

A multitude of thoughts, therefore I spend the head especially at night, when my imagination is more fertile.

I often find myself wanting to analyze the world in which I live, yes I did say my world because we certainly do not live in the same, since I'm something special that is what apparently decided some phenomena of nature.

Here are some of my thoughts:


- Why do we always bored him wanting to please a certain beings of this world not worth the trouble.

- The strongest reason is often the best reason for most con often, unfortunately .

- A smile has no age, it costs a little effort, but give comfort.

- Life is easier when you feel good ...

- Life is a challenge, we must face it.

- Life is a mystery, we always want to do any drilling ca me has always had to analyze everything I see and do .

- In silence and solitude, we mean more than the basics.

- spontaneity, coupled with the honesty, his best friend.

- The laughter is too good ca to our mind and I'm addicted, I do not care at least 1 day if possible, to consume without moderation.

- Always stir his tongue in his mouth 100 times before exiting the debilete of the century.

- I do not want to be a man, except to piss anywhere and lower abdomen itches in public without embarrassment.

- Always take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risks.

-Open arms to change but never abandon its values.

Well I finished making my malignant, Good Guys and Sunday Gos.


Source: My Imagination, My Inspiration Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment