Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Travel Tripod 2010

fibs The DaVinci Code


I'm reading "The Lies of the Da Vinci Code" by Claude Houde. Yes I know I'm late, the book was released in 2006. Wow! Three years, how long unforgivable! I end this article and I run at me out the old whipping horse of my grandfather for MYSELF scourged without restraint. That's the penance.


In terms of my appreciation of the book (considering that I have still a few chapters before the end), I highly recommend it. Already in the early chapters, it is clear that the research is particularly rigorous. For those who have around them a pseudo-intellectual anti-Christian who has obviously never read more than three Bible verses, but you told him that it's "bullshit" the Christianity and bla bla bla and so on ... Take my advice! Instead of putting it back even more and eventually want to be anywhere other than in the same room as him, flatter him in the right direction of the hair and remember to remind him how you understand his position. Then, arrange for him pass you a copy of the book (or the following link, Free Online http://www.bdsr.org/ ) while not forgetting to indicate it contains scientific and historical data that an intellectual of his caliber could appreciate.


Here! Then let God do the rest of the book, the result does not belong to you anyway and it could be worse than all the conversations that made you sterile waste your valuable time ... Go! Happy reading and God enlighten you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment