Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where Can I Get A Off White Comic

Yet another reason to have a big head for good



African Vibes magazine has created a campaign known very CALLED " IWearAfrican " in order to promote African fashion.

This campaign represents mostly individual expression, style and contemporary cultural heritage of Africa.

It celebrates the beauty of Africa through fashion and also hopes to promote the charm and beauty of African fashion on contemporary social scenes around the world.


And every month extras are chosen to appear on the online magazine in order to represent their origins through clothing inspired patterns or tissues of African origin.


In sum, the whole spiel above was to tell you I have been chosen as one of the extras of the campaign "I Wear African" in this month of July and I'm Hyper, Super, Extra content ( Clickhere
).





This campaign has allowed me to demonstrate how I was proud of my heritage and my membership in the African continent.



If you want to know more about the magazine and the campaign click the ====>> AfricanVibes



Source: The World of Internet and My Imagination

0 comments:

Post a Comment