Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sample Church Anniversary Programms

History Day

A couple decides to go on a romantic weekend and thus decided to stay at same hotel 20 years ago, during their honeymoon. But at the last moment due to a problem at work, the woman can not take her on Thursday night. It was therefore decided that the husband would take the plane on Thursday and his wife the next day.


Man arrives as expected and after renting a hotel room, he realizes that the room has a computer with Internet connection. He decides to send a letter to his wife, but by chance he is wrong address and then sends the email to another woman, the latter is a widow who has just returned from the funeral of her husband, who died of a heart attack and so she is receiving the email.


Widow consults his electronic mailbox to see if there are no messages from family or friends. Thus, in reading the first of them, she fainted.


Her son enters the room and is on the screen, it says the following message:

In my beloved wife,

I arrived. You'll definitely surprised to receive my news and now this way. Here they have computers and you can send messages to your loved ones .. I just arrived and I checked that everything was ready for your arrival tomorrow Friday. I look forward to seeing you again. I hope your trip goes as well as happened on mine.


Source: My Imagination, word of mouth

0 comments:

Post a Comment