Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Good Softball Quote

The king is dead


Michael Jackson has left us. Yes I know you all have more than enough of hearing about it and you're right. When we linger a little bit of the typhoon that has generated new (Farrah Fawcett poor), it could only be stunned by the passage of one or the other media which projectiles were coming from everywhere. For my part, as I work in a trade with from 9 am to 17 pm on commercial radio in the background, I am still struggling to recover hundreds of "Billy Jean" and "Beat It" who attacked me relentlessly for 5 days. And say that sales of his albums have jumped sharply, masochism and melancholia are made for "Laurel and Hardy".


The king is dead? Well, it depends on what angle we approach the situation. It was an "entertainer" extraordinary, absolutely. A fantastic dancer who dazzled us with its innovative technology and unbelievable (think Moonwalk), without a doubt. A great singer? I am less certain, depending on who is listening. As for my little person, I prefer more masculine voice and as Jackson was supposed to be a man, I know ... Precisely because of this whole obsession with identity I've always had a problem to recognize it as an artist with a capital A. A superstar, ok An artist truly devoted to his art despite his mental health problems? Try instead Dali.

Let me explain: I consider all this madness and extreme makeover of life surrounded by whimsical little boys in his Neverland ranch, eventually removing him from his true destiny art. In other words, the king missed the target. Rather than concentrating his efforts and his fortune to heal childhood wounds, it has unfortunately become entangled in a quagmire or muddy the game was already lost. Result, dollars and flew fine artistic credibility, however, immense.

The recovery attempt orchestrated by his family during the funeral ceremony, in my opinion has managed to convince a few naive. I'm pretty sure he was not a pedophile, for you help to understand, I suggest the following link: http://www.slate.fr/story/7249/michael-jackson-pedophile .


But for the rest, and especially the emphasis placed by the Rev. Al Sharpton on the work of "Pioneer Black" performed by Jackson on the planet, I am sorry, but here I pick up completely. Michael Jackson himself would have never approved of his lifetime that uses the term "black pioneer. I think it's clear, he refused to be black. As a total and absolute. If the adoption of three white children (we'll never know how he really got his children) and physical transformation and radical bizaroïde he needed not enough to convince you, nothing can.


That word to conclude: Sadness! What a sad end of life ... The ceremony watched by millions across the world ended with this sentence: "We pray in Jesus name you Father!" Yes, a name which I hope has been raised by Jackson himself before leaving, the name of the one and only King. The king is dead? Not at all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment