Friday, July 17, 2009

Is Pregnancy Discharge Like Ovulation Discharge

PRIVILEGE!


Who compares to console! I do not know who is saying this, but I've heard more than once in my adult life. Yesterday, while reading my newspaper, it has resonated in my head when I finished the article that dealt with the assassination of journalist Estemirova of Chechen origin. We found his lifeless body on Wednesday afternoon, two bullets in the head and once in the chest. Witnesses say she was abducted from her home in Grozny, capital of Chechnya forcibly pushed into a car in broad daylight by two individuals. Since the arrival of Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin, it is estimated that it would be the 20th journalist to be murdered. A common denominator for each of these killings: No criminal behind bars. Some were translated justice, of course, but no convictions. I repeat: 20 murders of journalists since 9 years under Putin, not guilty! If I were a Russian journalist, I risk my life just to remind you these sad facts. At the very least, I would certainly death threats or retaliation against my family.
Estemirova, 50, knew very well that his days were numbered. Like his colleague Anna Politkovskaya, murdered in Moscow in October 2006 - She was also a thorn in the Kremlin and its supporters. With a courage bordering on insanity, both denounced the corruption and cruelty, as the regime Putin than that of Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechnya's new president.
Yes, comparing our democracy to them in principle we should wrest a Thank God! Sincere and well experienced. Freedom of speech seems so gained, we all tend to be either abused or forgotten. I wish to state here that I'm also the attitude that I'm about to condemn. There is too much mouth to complain on a full stomach, or we keep silent when we should speak loud and clear (just as with the belly full notice). I know that life is difficult around the world. We all know we can have anything you want, say whatever we can think of in any situations, and still be the most miserable human beings on the planet. But despite the universality of suffering and of dubious effectiveness applied to compare, say anyway that we start with an edge. I think I'd rather be unhappy than unhappy and Canadian and Russian. In other words, what is our existence here, just one word: PRIVILEGE!
the Holy Spirit help us! Our life has no more value than their own, not least the eyes of the Father ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment