Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Does The Tonsil Look Like

My unforgettable epic sporting a aprem '

Who has not wanted to try to see how much he could endure the pain, know how his stamina would. Everyone?

me anyway I'm sadistic towards my own person so.

Each person has his personal reasons for doing sport:

- if This is not to maintain his physique,
- it's for health reasons,
- or to simply feel good about yourself,
- ............. ....



So I wanted to make my last week in malignant wanting to push my endurance up to infinity, I usually sport one day on 2 or 3 you believe me really, what I called sport for me is walking accelerated in the football field in my neighborhood a few days a week when I can (considering my daily uncommon) and I set the target to walk around my neighborhood or should I say around the city (given the time it took me), just as ca history of the body through torture me happy, too sado girl you say.

So on a whim, I found myself in my room putting on my black leggings, my black T shirt, my Adidas and my green military cap. And since I had my Ipod accessories, water bottle and my cell phone. Like an automaton

I left the house and launched the man

- Me, sado craneuse: I'll do a good turn if I ever get over it before the time of descent of the small, you're going to look at school, ok!
- Man: Yes, and if you're tired, call me, I would come to take you on the road.
- Me, The craneuse sado: Ok, you can be sure that I will not call you, I intend to finish my career without anyone's help (I thought).


Departure
Here I am on the way, I started to walk away little by little from me, and plus it was hot as hell, at least 30 degrees style has the shadow. And already after 15 minutes of walking I was thinking back on my feet, but well Guerriere Mandingo good I am, of course not, I continued.

30mns
after I kept watching the clock on my phone, what the idiot, I realized that I had forgot my watch what happens very rarely, and only bottled water I had in hand was already a half, I started to panic because I realized very quickly that I underestimate this p'taain of course.


33mn after I passed not very far from an acquaintance of mine and I was almost tempted to stop, just to rest a few seconds, minutes instead, but my conscience Guerriere Mandingo did not allow me to play was the wimp so I continued my epic, the good you remember that I told you I had a green cap, well it was already drenched in half.

45 minutes after
Sweat dripped on my face has great flow, I even managed to have mist on my sunglasses, I took it off, I wiped them on my Tshirt and I transferred, I was telling myself how dumb I was not having think to take a small towel to wipe my at least, so like a slut, my T-shirt c immediately transforms it into cloth.

53mn after
I thought was the man who had promised to get to school early if he did not see me, so I decided to call it, and PAF, I realized that the cell phone was off, I immediately said, oh I had to press the turn off, not on purpose, well, no, I was so sweaty hand, that This dirt sweat was passed through the cell phone, so my battery was completely drenched in sweat, my SIM card was found in after the laptop screen when I tried to turn it on, panic moved very quickly what the galley.

1h04mns
after wiping my SIM and my phone battery as a patient with my black tshirt which was now completely drenched, my cell phone was operational again, so I passed my call and my man announced that he would seek Gosset:
- Man: What is he said you want me come get you.
Me: And I told him NO, dryly, then God knows that I would die of envy.
But hey it's okay I said to myself, I am a warrior Mandingo and I will stop at nothing, even if my feet are burning, my muscles imaginary tear.


1h10m after I did a quick retrospective of the current situation in my head, and lots of thoughts crossed my mind:
- But what took me to want me like that peter, I could just go to let off steam Football ground in my neighborhood instead of enduring all this.
- Why there are no pavements for pedestrians in my backwater, craignos, I found myself a walk on the lawn of the people for at least a quarter of the course.
- P'tain drive I put max 10mins to arrive, and why he does the same hot aujourdh'hui, queel stuuuuuuuuupppppppppiiiiiiiiiidee idea that I was eh, I'm p'taain FATIIIGUUUEEEE, I want to arrival at their destination as soon as possible I'm tired of walking mode rouspetage mental thoroughly.
- And how come I never noticed that there were so many ups and downs on c'te p'taain Road, SHIT.

1h29mns A walk
without messing the more I could really, I had a HORRIBLE migraine, I was struggling to climb the nth slope of my journey, I walked a 2 a time but real thing, I felt that the cars passing me throw glances of pity or questioners, the limit I felt there were some that me might well suggest I deposited where I went, so I did pity.

1h32mns A walk
OssCours I want to be in my bed.
The cell rang, I hesitated to take, so I had not got all day, but it was the Gossett, so I replied
- The Gossett: Mummy tell me, where you at I'm hungry, I want some sausage and I want to wear my dress Princess
Me, sado craneuse the edges of tears Ok I arrive very soon, I'm walking I'll be right, as soon as I make you j'arive your sausages. Well now I hang up the most votes.

1h25mns A walk
I was really a poor wreck about this moment my face and my swaying were hell, my feet burning, underneath my tempers, my clothes the same thing, I had a big head like a football, when was my glasses, my empty water bottle and my IPOD I almost want to throw down so much that I'm fed up to keep them in hand.

A 1h41mns
I was starting to see my neighborhood from a distance, the half smile on his lips, trying to hasten but not the impossible, I could not do it, yet seemed 5mns 1h more, I saw my home, finally, I arrived and I'm putting a ring at the door, of course it's the small who opened the door and at first glance his reaction was:
- The Gosset: What Happened Mummy, look at your clothes are all wet
- Me: Nothing . I have just one wish to sleep somewhere
- The Gossett: And my sausage?
- Me: Ok arrive.




Conclusion At the end I went I was on this account p'tain trooooooooop long journey, style 1H42MNS of SHIT.
Consequences: 500g and less, butt compote, feet and thighs burning (if it is said), mental trauma and so on.



Lesson Is what I'd do it again, uh for now I do not know, but since I know myself, I would say probably yes.

Playing sports, but moderately.

Source: My Imagination, My experiences

0 comments:

Post a Comment