Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where Are Genital Herpes Located

Good Read



yes I know some people m 'had already been missing but I am alive and well, I just needed a little break.

Today I share an email that was sent to me by an acquaintance I find ca that hilarious, but before looking at the pictures below, they are no comments:




How can you have windows open on one screen (the answer: above)



It's all I backup everything and anything on my screen.


Waaw for once Windows is Kek Thing.


QUESTION

A user demoralized wrote a letter to customer service.

Mr. responsible for the Technical Assistance

a year ago and a half I changed my version 7.0 of the Bride versionÉpouse 1.0 and I noticed that the program has launched an unexpected application called 1.0 baby takes a lot of space on my hard drive. In the leaflet, this application is not mentioned. In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches automatically when I open any other application, parasitizing the execution thereof.


Applications such as 10.3 or beer among friends Sunday Football 5.0 do not work tonight. In addition, from time to time to launch a covert program (virus?) Called Mother-in which 1.0, or crashes the system, either because Wife 1.0 behaves completely unexpected. I can not uninstall this program and this is very irritating, especially when I try to run the application Câlin3.0 Sunday. It seems that some features have bugs, for example, the command C: \\ Petite_pipe_du_samedi.exe will not engage.


I plan to return to the program I had before, Fiancée 7.0, but the process of uninstalling Wife 1.0 seems very complicated and I do not measure although the risks this may entail for other applications such as Baby 1.0, which I admit is very friendly.


Can you help me?


Sign: A user demoralized.



ANSWER

Dear User:


Your complaint is very common among users, but it is due mostly to a design error Background: Many users move from any version of Bride X.0 to Épouse1.0 with the misconception that Wife 1.0 is a program of utilities and entertainment.


However, Wife 1.0 is much more than that: it is a complete operating system, created to monitor and manage all your applications. Same problem with Belle X.0 mother. These programs are for older generations, which are derived Wife X.0 and often cause compatibility problems. With any luck, they end up being the victim of a virus and disappear after several years.


Also avoid excessive use of ESCAPE or DELETE keys, because you will then use the command: C: \\ faire_des_excuses.exe / flowers / all so that the program works again normally. Wife 1.0 is a pretty interesting program, but can generate a high cost, if misused.

I advise you to install additional software to improve the profitability of Wife 1.0. as 5.0 Flowers, Jewelry 2.3, or stay at Club Med 1.2. You can also use Ouimonamour deTuasraisonmachérie 8.0 or 14.7. You can download on the Internet, their results are quite satisfactory.

ATTENTION: never install Secrétairenminijupe 3.3 or Petiteamie 1.1.Ces programs do not work in the universe to Wife 1.0 and could cause irreversible damage to the system.

For functionality, C: \\ Petite_pipe_du_samedi.exe not activated after the execution of other commands such as C: \\ Collier_en_diamant.exe OUC: \\ souper_au_resto.exe


Good luck.

I never read an email that made me laugh so much.



Source: The World of "internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment