Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Penis Girth Toilet Paper Roll Test

Why I wanted to kill everyone from time to time .



The Topo

Levee happiness yesterday, I submit my Gosset in the school, I had not already had a very good night insomnia when you hold me, I had desires of suicide, in short, I had to go to a government office in my town, so HereI 7h54mns, I had already arrived there was already a ton of the natural world was a Monday morning.

Because I was always under the influence of sleep, so I decide to stay in my box, because the doors were not open yet.

At 8:04 mins, I finally realized the opening time was not 8h30mns 8am on Mondays, already very nervous, I thought good only 26 mins is in. serious, and I was happy in my car, and more, instead of lined up outside the front door with the masses.

Throughout this time, I had not even realized that I park my credit rating was a troublemaker of the first class that no respect for people, we pierced the eardrums, because he had decided to the Bob Marley back in the car park.

Ok I totally understand the deep love that people feel towards the music, but we must not mess anyway, it is a Monday morning, blood p'taain good wood, what is even, frankly.

And while I was inside a mental mode rouspetage background, the guy began to sing at the head, imagine the scene, already I'm a huge fan of Bob Marley, he pushed a button little too far, I had one wish him a huge slap fouttre remote.

I was wondering if it can be sought any attention from anyone. You know the kind of person who would do anything to get noticed. Everyone was annoyed and AC could be a facial expressions of all those poor people affected by noise pollution .

As soon as the door opened was 8:30 am, everyone entered, they passed through the hall, and they set rank, first to sign the attendance sheet, then the oh, I thought I was in a dream, I was the last person before queuing, and PAF as if by magic, the asshole service began shamelessly in front of me, yes I do mean to me as if I was invisible, I thought I would die of excitement there.

The pellet that this individual had was out of this world, I understood nothing, I was amazed, why put before me, why not respect the tail, so why disrespect ...

Imagine a little while I mulled all these thoughts in my head, I stooped just 15 seconds to tie my shoelaces, I got up and before PAF I can not put a single word I'm not as calm as usual, I would say a real horny he had disappeared as if by magic, I thought maybe he felt he was going to pass a tobacco why he had broken as quickly as it had appeared before me.



Well NO,



.....................



And when I thought I had done with this phenomenon of nature, I realized in that instead of breaking it was simply skips all those poor people, at least a dozen before me and was about to sign that damn sheet.

Ok you explain to me how feasible such a cap, because I still can not understand. You may not know is how my hand itched.



I wanted to give him the part of all the masses: a donut hell.


I do not know what happened to that asshole then, but I hope only that he has been attacked with sticks, he has received from him Tciiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp pierce the eardrums and he had seen the sign on the attendance record of the dentist, I hope also that he had torn off all his teeth involuntarily.


That is one reason why I can go from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde in a second: THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE.


Why not respect the freedom of others by not imposing their selfish whims, irreverent, even offensive, if not insulting.

Why do people no longer have these 3 words today: The good manners, tact, respect ..., cements seems to me there, living together, they are hardly more practical now, we do gene is more, it provokes.



Council
Finally good manners, good manners, politeness and good education for me to form a whole, I do not have the energy to try to separate the each other.
To all these people I say, respect for my own space and courteous behavior are a necessity, until YOUR BACK EXCITED because of the brain seem to exist everywhere, always ready to explode at any time nothing to do with me eh.



Source: My Experiences, My Imagination

0 comments:

Post a Comment